ChicBoxing Class: Admit One
Saturday June 28 2018 - 1-2pm
ChicBoxing at Snap Fitness in Bracebridge
Try something new! Join us for an intro to ChicBoxing Class!
ChicBoxing is a results-oriented workout for women of all ages and fitness levels. The class is 1 hour and includes:
- Fitness Kickboxing Technique
- Air attack and combat (Shadow Boxing)
- Core sculpting
- Training to get fit and strong for “the ring”
- Stretch and relaxation
- No experience is necessary
ChicBoxing is a friendly, non-competitive and safe fitness program designed to target trouble spots and sculpt your entire body. It's not an intimidating, male dominated ‘fight till you win’ martial arts class—no aggressive contact is involved.
What should you bring?
You need to bring water, a yoga mat, a small towel for sweat, indoor shoes, a jump rope if you already have one and a smile!
Want to do some shopping before class? An Asskicker pop-up shop will be open to the public from 12-1pm.
Our boutique line of activewear for women features positive, uplifting messages designed to fit all body types. You'll love the feel of the soft flowy fabrics we use for our shirts and the premium compression fabrics we use for our pocket leggings. Once you try our clothes on, they will quickly become your favourites!
Our shirts feature the following sayings:
- Actually, I can
- I can. I will. End of story.
- Strong women lift each other up
- It never gets easier, you just get stronger
- She believed she could, so she did
- My imperfections are perfect
- You don’t need to find yourself, create yourself